well..HI.. writing in my blog after a very long time.. a lot of things have happened in ma life in the past 30-35 days... my stay in hydbd till now has been quite cool... enjoyed a lot... watched movies in multiplex(may be it may seem a normal thing... but its not such a normal thing for me...;)..).. roamed about a lot... made a lot of friends... worked on my project which seems to be complete but is not till the date..:P.. and yup life @ MS.. its very good.. well just as expected.. quite professional environment with no restrictions..really its cool... tomorrow v r going to visit Ramoji film city..exciting na.. but still for that too i was in a dilemma.. laziness u know..:P.. will have to wake up early in the morning to catch the bus on Sunday too..:(..:(..but still will enjoy there .. so basically... m enjoying each and every moment of my stay here.. But along with all that fun missing my family and my friends...

Comments

sadhna said…
really great ..watching movies out not a normal thing for you ... :) .. bt gal you do right things at right time .. really liked it .. :D ..keep it up :)

Popular posts from this blog

Paa..

'Empty Spaces'

After all.. its MBA!!