I am no God

I don't complain, I don't shout..
I believe everyone without raising a single doubt..
Does that mean I am feeling less..
I am just being polite!! is it so difficult to guess??

I do feel everything be it sweet or bitter
I am confident, but sometimes I too fear..
having lot of friends though.. I do feel lonely sometimes..
My life is also not so easy.. I also face tides..

I see, I hear, I wander here and there,
And when I am hurt, my eyes are too full of tears..
I understand there are decisions in life which are very tough,
But when I say something is right I am sure enough..

I know I said I could control my emotions,
But I realise now.. I cannot fullfill all those preconceived notions!!
Now what should I do!! if I want to live my own life..
But with my rules, my conditions, without any strife.

I want to make mistakes, I want to learn from them..
May be that is not right, but its not a crime to be condemned..
I can act foolishly when situations are critical..
After all I am no God, I am a mortal..

Comments

RareSeldomOften said…
Liked your post.
I always wanted to read what you write. And felt it was honest. :)
-Jaisan
Ani said…
Hi Ankita- your words are soo beutiful, I borrow some lines. hope you do not mind ........... keep writing

Popular posts from this blog

Paa..

'Empty Spaces'

After all.. its MBA!!