Rest . In . Peace


I am confused.. I am shocked..
Unable to think.. my mind is blocked..
I just know it happened.. But I wish to know why??
Bcoz.. I can't imagine what could force you to die..

There might have been some family problems..Or some work issues..
But isn't life full of such things.. but still it continues..
May be you were very angry or had an argument with someone...
But seriously.. Nothing can justify what you have done!!

I can still see your smiling face.. when someone talks about you..
I still cannot believe that, it was 'you' who killed 'YOU'..
You were the one who advised me.. don't rush over important decisions..
Then how could you take this extreme step forgetting all your ambitions..

I just wish that you would have shared your feelings and emotions..
because with someone by your side you can cross the deepest oceans..
I know by saying all these things this pain will not cease..
I can just pray to God now that may your soul Rest In Peace..

Comments

That's really sad.. what happened....

Popular posts from this blog

Paa..

'Empty Spaces'

After all.. its MBA!!