Wings of Colorful Feathers!


bird, black, blue and colorful - image #8652 on Favim.com

I am often dumbfounded while dealing with opinionated people in my life..
As I don't know how to start that conversation knowing it might never end.
I contemplate if I should go ahead and later make amends or its better to avoid strife..
Whatever I decide, it messes up my mind.. I try to be happy.. well.. I do pretend.

You would think that it is easy to let go, that it is easy to just ignore..
After all you just need to shut down all your senses and sit and just smile.
Well.. it is definitely not that easy, you start detesting the person you adore..
As you need to control all your instincts to ensure your attitude is not hostile.

I have learnt and am still learning that whatever I do.. it really doesn't matter..
People won't change their innate behavior just because it causes unpleasantness to others.
But, even though I can try and tolerate people and things, I just cannot flatter..
So, I often sit there silently dreaming what if I was a bird with wings of colorful feathers..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Paa..

'Empty Spaces'

After all.. its MBA!!