A constant in my life!


A constant light to follow, whenever I feel that it is going dark..
A constant ray of hope, when I am scared that I would miss the mark.

A constant reminder that nothing good can come to people who do wrong..
A constant guide who tells me to hold my head high and drive along.

A constant support who needs to know everyday how am I doing..
A constant good luck charm to ensure that I am always achieving.

A constant learner who motivates me to always be on a pursuit..
A constant note to remind me that I should never forget my root.

Throughout these years, I learned and adapted to the world to survive..
People say time changes everything.. But, you've been a constant in my life!

Happy Fathers Day! :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Paa..

'Empty Spaces'

After all.. its MBA!!